Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sept. 7, 2008

68 years! That is how long my grandparents have been married - wow!! I hope to make it that long. My gramps also celebrated is 91st birthday this week - it is amazing that he is that old and is in such good shape - again I hope we are that blessed!

We started the day off at Church - the message was awesome - reminds me to take the time I have not to develop a relationship with DD. Now is the time to lay the foundation that we will build our relationship on. This too is something that I need to remember and work on each and every day!!

I started my 1st day on Clomid. I took it about an hour ago - my eyes & mouth are already dry. My stomach is a little upset so, I asked DH to put DD to bed. Then I followed up with him to understand what time he was going to put her to bed. Why do I treat him like a little kid? Why can't I ask him to put her to bed and let him handle it the way he thinks is best? This too is something I need to work on - how I treat DH - I know I treat him like he is one of my children.

Food - I did good the first part of the day and only at when hungry. Then we had dinner at my parents and it was all down hill.

Tomorrow is a new day, I will make new decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment