Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sept. 6, 2008

I forgot to write yesterday. It was a bad day... and will leave it at that. I look forward to my new start with my new team & pray they will get me a chance. I need to sit back, get to know the team, their functions & work on listening. I also need to work on developing ME. This is an opportunity to spend time working on my development. Then I can look for new opportunities. I say it is not about the $ but it is! The more $ I bring to this family the more secure we are. I need to learn to be happy with what I have & stop wanting more!

I haven't done so well with the weight loss. I did go to the store today & have what I need to make the good soup. The word part is, I can tell that I am not hungry & just eat for comfort - that is a horrible feeling. Tomorrow is a new day, chance to make new choices.

Today DD had her first dance class. As we were pulling into the parking lot, I got a little emotional. That caught me off guard! I just can't believe how fast she is grown up! She did better in class then I though she would.

Tonight I was working & DH was watching football - DD wanted some marshmallow's - I said "ask your dad" she said "NO, dad will just say NO"

Tomorrow is a new day, I hope to make better eating decisions and spend more time with DD!

No comments:

Post a Comment