Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sept 4, 2008

"How Did I Get Here"
Last December I decided my weight had gotten out of control. I saw myself in a picture & didn't recognize myself. Right then I decided I needed to do something about it. My mother-in-law bought me P.J's that were XL. So, not only had I gained weight but everyone else noticed. To my horror - the pants were none too big!! I made the decision to give WW Core a chance. I buckled down - stuck to the plan, started running & lost 20lbs. Then I got sick with Pneumonia & everything has been down hill. I know this & yet I still can't reign myself in... why??? I worked SO hard to get where I am - so why would I not fight for what I worked so hard for? I have decided to start a journal to work through this, making a baby & my relationship with my DH & DD. I hope to reflect on the decisions I make every day. This will help me evaluate if my actions are in line with my values & where I want to be.

Today I took DD for her P.T I know that we have not worked with DD as hard as we should. I need to refocus & make this a priority for DD.

D brought over shoes for DD to start her dance class. I can't believe how old/big she is getting!!

I started my period yesterday. I was very sad as I really felt this was the month. We started the fertility monitor last month and will continue that. I start my first round of Clomid on Sunday - I don't want to get my hopes up so I am trying not to have any expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment