Sunday, May 3, 2009

A new workout partner...

Tomorrow my DH and I are going to start a new journey. Our goal? To be more physically healthy. We want to live a long and healthy life growing old together. So, this is the start of that healthy journey. We are starting simple with 30 days... that's right, I am back to Jillian Michales 30 day shred. We are going to do 6 days a week with Tuesdays off (DH has Bible study Tuesday mornings). We talked tonight about what our goals are. The main one of course it to complete all 30 days. At the end of those 30 days we want to build mental strength and have more phystical stamina. We are wanting to move into a more aggressive program and this is to get us there. I am excited about this new journey we will be doing together!! Having him here by my side will make it hard for any kind of excuse... so here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment