Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


This year for Mother's Day we decided to celebrate Saturday night. We spend most of our day Sunday doing things for my mom and DH's mom - so we decided to celebrate this mom on Saturday. We went to a Japanese Steak house for dinner. It was fun to watch DD try to eat with chop stix (they were the kiddie kind that are held together with rubber bands). It was very entertaining for her - and I would love to go back again! They also surprised me with a Garmin Nuvi 255W. I am HORRIBLE with directions and always calling DH for directions on how to get somewhere or home... so this is perfect for me. The other cool thing about this, it will take your destination & traffic and calculate an arrival time. I LOVE this feature. Now I will always be able to find my way back to my family... thank you DH & DD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment