Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love you dear...


Well through our infertility quest, I feel we are starting to have some closure. We are hopeful that our next steps will result in a baby, however, I am more comfortable then I have ever been if that does not happen. What I have come to understand is that my relationship with my amazing husband is the most important relationship to nourish. He is the man I am in love with and the one I truly want to spend the rest of (and I hope LONG) life with. I feel my husband has always been my rock, and made me a stronger, better person. Because of him, I feel I am able to confront infertility head on and embrace God's plan, even if I don't fully understand what that means. God has blessed us with one remarkable little girl who fills our life with more love, laughter and excitement then my wildest dreams. We have more then enough in our lives to make it full and for that I am truly thankful. While I am eternally optimistic that we will add to our family, I am finally at a place of peace if that never happens as long as I have my husband - my best friend at my side. Thank you honey for being the amazing man you are!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. May we all take just a moment to ponder and appreciate the amazing people we have in our own lives. And best of luck to both of you on your continued journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, my friend. You are both such keepers! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete