Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love gadgets!


So if you know me, you know that I love gadgets! The newest one I have fallen in love with is the polar watches. As I have been working out regularly again, I find myself chasing my appetite the rest of the day. After talking with a personal trainer I believe this is because I am getting my heart rate up too high and burning off sugar and not the fat I am trying to get rid of. So, this is going to help me stay in my target heart rate zone. The other benefit is that it will transmit my heart rate to the machine I am working on giving me a better idea of how I am doing. At the end of the work out I will get a run down of intensity, duration as well as calories burned. Then the watch also gives me a weekly summary. The other option I am excited about is the ability to download the information to play with on the computer. Knowing I am going to see at the end of the week how much I have worked out, I think will help me get out of bed when I don't want to! While the watch is big and kind of masculine, I am extremely to have this tool to help make me more efficient while I am working out.... thank you honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment