Friday, October 2, 2009

Mac N Cheese with Green Beans

Well DD did it, she got three green days in a row! She came running at me when I picked her up yesterday saying "MOM - you get to have lunch with me tomorrow!" I was lucky that I had time in my schedule and was excited to spend the time with her. Her class we really excited to have me as well. I heard the other kiddos telling DD that she has an 'awesome' mom. I sat at the table with her and 3 of her friends. It was a lot of fun to listen to the conversations of 4 year olds! I had such a good time that I plan to regularly go have lunch with her while she still wants me to! I know that some day it will no longer be 'cool' to have mom around. I also have to say thank you to my good friend Niki who gave me the idea, it is one that I think will have a great impact on my relationship with DD!

No comments:

Post a Comment