Monday, July 27, 2009

*sigh* another negative

Well, today was test day. We went out of town this weekend so I actually forgot about it until I woke up this morning. I had a feeling it was going to be negative, and I was right. I guess because I thought it was and was expecting it I was not a let down as I thought. We will give the IUI one more try and then we are done. We will be a family of 3. I have no clue how this is going to end up but I know that I have got to make sure to let this go and leave God to do His work.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for the negative Lynne. I know you and Robert have to be so disappointed. Let's cross our fingers for next month. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne - Way to keep hanging in there, you appear so strong but I know you must be so sad on the inside. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete