Friday, July 10, 2009

Journal

Last week in my counseling session it was suggested that I start a daily journal to process through my feelings. For my 30th birthday, my friends all got me a journal and wrote wonderful things in the front. Yesterday for some reason was a tough day and as I was getting ready to journal I was flipping through some of the tings my friends wrote. This gave me such comfort to know I have people out there that care so much. I feel as though lately I haven't been a very good friend to be around as I am a little consumed with my own issues, and for that I apologize.

Today was our ultrasound. It looks as though doubling the medicine worked some. I will take my shot tomorrow and go in on Monday for our procedure. Things feel smoother this time around. I took my medicine at night to minimize the side effects. I felt that my head was more clear this time around too. We were able to mail order the medicine and have it delivered while Robert was working from home. So, all around this is getting better. We will now wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment