Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3rd time is a charm, right?

OK so we are going to try this for our 3rd and final time. We are going to change the plan up a bit this time in hopes for the best chances we can get. We are going to do the same drugs we have been using plus injections. There will be a lot more monitoring going on to make sure the drug does not overstimulate me. I will also gain weight and be VERY bloated - but I can stand that for this one time! I am sad this will be our last cycle and at the same time I am also ready to put this chapter behind us. While I understand that might be moving on with only one child, I know we are abundantly blessed with that beautiful life we brought into this world. Through this experience I have learned to hold my loved ones a little closer and understand the gift of EVERY life. It is a beautiful thing and something I don't ever want take for granted.

For those of my friends who are expecting (there seems to be a lot of you right now) - I am truly happy for you!! This is my journey and while I might not ever understand it, I would never be upset for my friends beautiful blessings. Please know that if at any time it is hard for me to handle, I will be forward and let you know... I only ask one thing of you. Enjoy each and every moment of your pregnancy and the life God has blessed you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment