Friday, June 19, 2009

Pain

Wednesday started off as a very normal day. I started feeling some pain in the early morning and by noon it was so bad that I didn't have an appetite. I finally decided to call the doctor after lunch to make sure there was nothing seriously wrong. I went in for some testing and found out I have a UTI. Now, I have only had one other in my life and it was caught very early. So, I had no idea they could cause this much pain!! I started on medication right away and am finally starting to feel better today... don't want to go through that again. Other then that, everything is normal. Because of all the fertility medicine, and now this that I am on, I try not to analyze any symptoms. The Good Lord has blessed me with plenty to do at work so I am not focused on the pending excitement/let down around the corner. So, thankfully this week has gone by fast.

I am excited for Father's Day!! I have worked for a few weeks to finalize my gift to my DH and hope he is going to love it as much as I do! Hope you all enjoy your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment