Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is it me that makes it more difficult?

Well, tomorrow we will see if the medicine I took is working as intended. If so, then I will give myself a shot to induce ovulation. That shot is not carried at most pharmacies. So, there is one by the doctors office or we can mail order it. Last week, I called both places to price the drug. Then let the doctor know we were going to mail order it. As of yesterday the mail order pharmacy did not have our prescription. So, I call the doctor and they sent it on over. I called the mail order place as we had to request it to be sent over-night because the doctor wanted to make sure we had it in time. Well, they didn't have the order. So, the doctor had to send the prescription back over (this is after many phone calls while I am in meetings at work ALL day). There has to be someone home to sign for the medicine so, I recruited my mother and she made sure she was going to be home from 8-3. When the mail order pharmacy tried to fill the prescription, the insurance denied the claim. Apparently when I called the local pharmacy to price the medicine, they filled the prescription. We ended up canceling the mail order and going with the local pharmacy as this seemed to be the way things were working out. When I talked to DH he said "maybe this is a sign". I really hope not!! When he said that, I was not even open to the idea that this was a sign that we are not supposed to be going down this path. However, what I have been praying for is to be open to God's will. I am not so sure I am anymore... I thought I was, but maybe that is just if His will is what I want. So, I have done a lot of reflecting and am working on being open to His will, just not sure I am ready for His will! I have been thankfully VERY busy not only at work but home as well. Work has me in 8-5 meetings for the majority of this week. The exceptions are going to a ball game tomorrow and a team cook out Friday. At home, it seems like there is always something we are doing, somewhere we are going... and I am thankful for that as I have not had too much time to dwell on where we are at. I know that at some point I will have to face where we are, but I am just waiting until we have more answers to cross that bridge.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Robert, that perhaps it is a sign. You have had to jump through every hoop to try and conceive, just like getting the shot and look in the end it worked out...you have the shot! It may not come easy but in the end it will be ok, no matter the outcome. Just keep the faith and we will keep you and Robert in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again... not jeff just courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worth having comes easily. And you, of all people, are not one to give up. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete