Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anticipation

So, I know I haven't updated in a while! I apologize to those who have been curious. I am not sure what to write other then it has been a long two weeks. I laid down today and cried at the anticipation of taking a pregnancy test tomorrow. I don't really feel pregnant so in my mind I already know the outcome. I know that we will continue this path for the next two months - and while that is hopeful, the drugs took their toll on me! I don't know if our daughter is feeling the excitment/tension but she keeps talking about wanting to be a big sister. I keep telling her that it is up to God and it might not be in our plan to have more children. She sighs and sadly says "I know". I am off work the next several days and doing nothing but spending time with our daughter. I feel I need to be close to her right now and savor every moment of her growing up. I just feel it is all going by too fast!! I will go to be shortly andticipating tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment