Monday, March 16, 2009

Infertility - not much fun!

So DH and I have been trying for baby #2 for about two years. We had no trouble with DD - so we thought it wouldn't take long for baby #2 but apparently that is not what God had planned! We have had DH tested a few times and he is normal. I went on Clomid in the fall for two months and the emotional roller coaster it took me on was more then I was prepared for at the time. So, we decided to take a break. I told DH that the waiting every 2 weeks was just getting to be too much. He, being the wonderful husband he is, said OK, what ever you need. So, I took the time off to focus on my weight. That was a nice distraction. Now, I am ready to start trying again. I went on Friday for an HSG test to make sure that my uterus and tubes were clear. I haven't been in to see my OB yet but the doctor performing told me that everything looked good. I was able to see the whole thing on the screen in front of me. It is amazing to me how the reproductive organs work!! So, when I came home, I told DH about the procedure and he said, "You know what this means, right? That it is truly up to God at this point. You are fine, I am fine and now we just need to wait on the Lord." I know that he is right and I believe that God does have a plan for me. I am willing to accept that God has a plan for me but that doesn't stop the want for that second child!

No comments:

Post a Comment