Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slacker

Ok Ok - so I have been a slacker and not keeping up with my blog how I intended to. So, I will give it another shot. Yesterday I made a commitment to TS (friend) and DH that I would re-commit for 40 days... I can do this. For 40 days I will be 100% with my food and get in 30 min of cardio. Now, the cardio will not always be intense and might be 2 15 minutes walks, but none the less I will do it. Yesterday was day 1. I made it! I won't say that it was easy as there are temptations all over the place. It feels as though there are more temptations now then there were at Christmas time. I think that is because at Christmas I was prepared for the temptations, now they are not as planned. Someone might bring in cookies or a treat here and there... they have good intentions. I just need to be prepared to say NO. I can and will do this and see where I end up in 40 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment