Monday, July 13, 2009
Procedure Day
Today is the day of our IUI. For some reason I felt a little more prepared last time. I am not sure why though as I didn't do anything different. It feels like this time things are moving much faster... but I am sure after today time will stand still!! We are busy the next two weeks and again I am thankful for that! Again all your prayers and kind words are appreciated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are thinking and praying for you! Let me know if you want to get out for some girl time and/or to exercise in the next two weeks! We know that God has a perfect plan for your family - try to rest in that knowledge during the next few days! :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe have been thinking of you and praying a lot. Call or email if you'd like a playdate!! Love you!
ReplyDelete